I. General information
1. The regulations define the terms and conditions of using the services available on the website located at www.czystelokum.eu and www.czystelokum.pl.
2. The entity providing cleaning services for apartments, houses, offices and commercial premises is Czyste Lokum, hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider.
3. The services are available to private persons with full legal capacity as well as business entities hereinafter referred to as the Ordering Party.
4. Cleaning services for apartments, houses, offices and commercial premises are provided in Warsaw and the surrounding towns located in the area of public or suburban transport.
II. Placing an order
1. The Ordering Party places an order for the service by phone by contacting one of the following telephone numbers: or , by e-mail by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the contact form available on the website.
2. For the proper performance of the service, the Ordering Party provides the Service Provider with the following information: the address of the premises to be cleaned, the size of the premises, the function of the premises, current photos showing the type and size of dirt and the scope of planned works.
3. The Ordering Party is obliged to inform the Service Provider about the estimated amount of dirt in the premises. In the event of heavy dirt in the room that requires additional activities, an additional fee will be added agreed with the Ordering Party.
4. In order for the service to be provided, it is necessary to provide the following personal data of the Ordering Party: name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to provide the service.
5. By ordering the service, the Ordering Party agrees to the use of the information provided by him, including his personal data, for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the Service Provider to perform the service.
6. The Service Provider does not share the information provided by the Ordering Party with third parties and does not use it for marketing purposes.
III. Execution of the order
1. The order will be made at a time convenient for the Ordering Party, but not later than 14 days from the date of placing the order. The Service Provider will inform the Ordering Party about the date of the service.
2. The execution of the contract may be postponed for reasons beyond the Service Provider's control, such as a temporarily closed premises or the employee's unavailability, etc.
3. The contract is concluded at the time of payment of the agreed amount for the service to the Service Provider's account.
4. If the Ordering Party resigns from the service after the commencement of its implementation, an additional fee of PLN 30 will be charged.
5. If the Ordering Party provides incomplete or incorrect information that does not allow to reach the facility, an additional fee for travel in the amount of PLN 20 will be charged and a new date for the service will be set.
6. In the case of purchasing specialized cleaning agents or small cleaning equipment in the premises, the Ordering Party shall agree with the Service Provider on the amount, type and purpose of the above-mentioned articles. The above-mentioned articles are subject to a prepayment or advance payment in the amount agreed with the Ordering Party.
IV. Payments and complaints
1. Payment for the service should be made by bank transfer to the following mBank account: 27 1140 2004 0000 3302 4497 3230.
2. The Ordering Party has the right to file a complaint about the service within 14 days of its performance.
3. Complaints should be reported via available forms of contact, i.e. by phone, e-mail or via the contact form available on the website.
4. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
V. Order cancelation
1. The Ordering Party has the right to cancel the order at any time, provided that the performance of the service has not been started.
2. The service is provided when steps are taken to perform it (purchase of cleaning supplies, departure to the place where the service is provided).
3. All payments made in connection with the cancellation of the order will be returned to the Ordering Party within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
VI. Other information
1. The Service Provider is not liable for damage to the premises caused by third parties, pets, devastation or theft.
2. The Service Provider undertakes to exercise due diligence related to the quality of the services provided.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to change these regulations, which it will inform about by posting the current version of the regulations on the website.
4. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the civil code shall apply.